Here are some ways we can keep in touch with one another, pray together, listen to the Word of God, and continue to fellowship while we are unable to worship together in person. The Holy Spirit joins us together and makes us one–may we not allow any virus or any other hardship come between us!
- You may access the video of the August 2nd Proper 13 sermon with communion, The Extravagent Compassion of Jesus (Matthew 14:13-21; Isaiah 55:1-5), by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/4-m07jRrHYw
- You may access the video of the July 26th Proper 12 sermon with communion, Kingdom of Grace and Truth (Matthew 13:31–33, 44–52), by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/w6dy1V5LbH4
- You may access the video of the July 19th Proper 11 sermon with communion, Crisis in Harvest—a Parable of Grace (Matthew 13:24–30, 36–43; Romans 8:12–25), by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/nou7Q-wDEnY
- You may access the video of the July 12th Proper 10 sermon with communion by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/nhFO-vhW1TU
- You may access the video of the July 5th Proper 9 sermon with communion by Pastor Linda at:https://youtu.be/IG6ljBnaKHA
- Join our Facebook group to read our latest posts, find out information about church events, and to keep connected.
- Facebook Online Study group, with weekly readings from the lectionary and questions to answer and discuss.
- Online Study, with weekly readings from the lectionary and questions to answer. If you are interested in participating in the online Zoom study on Sundays at 1:30 p.m., contact Pastor Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Written Sermons:
- Our Life in the Trinity–weekly message based on the lectionary passages for the week.
- Access the week’s sample sermon in the GCI Equipper–this is the one for March 15th. Go to gci.org and look under the Resources tab to find the most recent GCI Equipper and sermon files.
Audio Sermon Files:
Other Video Resources:
- GCI’s Speaking of Life based on the lectionary passage for the week.
- GCI’s You’re Included videos of interviews with theologians providing greater in depth, thought-provoking conversation.
- The Surprising God Blog about Incarnational Trinitarian Theology which is produced by Ted Johnston and Grace Communion Seminary on behalf of GCI. Click here to access this blog: http://thesurprisinggodblog.gci.org/.