Here are some ways we can keep in touch with one another, pray together, listen to the Word of God, and continue to fellowship while we are unable to worship together in person. The Holy Spirit joins us together and makes us one–may we not allow any virus or any other hardship come between us!
- You may access the video of the September 20th Proper 20 sermon with communion, Getting What We Deserve (Matthew 20:1-16) by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/YM5r2I3l3ag
- You may access the video of the September 13th Proper 19 sermon with communion, Forgiving One More Time (Matthew 18:21–35; Psalm 103:8-12), by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/HZNi5UUgJ-M
- You may access the video of the September 6th Proper 18 sermon with communion, Having That Tough Conversation (Texts: Matthew 18:15–20; Ezekiel 33:7–11), by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/EfKrYseJrA4
- You may access the video of the August 30th Proper 17 sermon with communion, Mindchanging Relationship (Texts: Matthew 16:21–28; Romans 12:9–21), by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/neVxGAhtOXg
- Join our Facebook group to read our latest posts, find out information about church events, and to keep connected.
- Facebook Online Study group, with weekly readings from the lectionary and questions to answer and discuss.
- Online Study, with weekly readings from the lectionary and questions to answer. If you are interested in participating in the online Zoom study on Sundays at 1:30 p.m., contact Pastor Linda at email@example.com.
Online Written Sermons:
- Our Life in the Trinity–weekly message based on the lectionary passages for the week.
- Access the week’s sample sermon in the GCI Equipper–this is the one for March 15th. Go to gci.org and look under the Resources tab to find the most recent GCI Equipper and sermon files.
Audio Sermon Files:
Other Video Resources:
- GCI’s Speaking of Life based on the lectionary passage for the week.
- GCI’s You’re Included videos of interviews with theologians providing greater in depth, thought-provoking conversation.
- The Surprising God Blog about Incarnational Trinitarian Theology which is produced by Ted Johnston and Grace Communion Seminary on behalf of GCI. Click here to access this blog: http://thesurprisinggodblog.gci.org/.