Here are some ways we can keep in touch with one another, pray together, listen to the Word of God, and continue to fellowship while we are unable to worship together in person. The Holy Spirit joins us together and makes us one–may we not allow any virus or any other hardship come between us! Look for the weekly video and audio sermon, as well as Pastor Mike’s Just a Thought podcast on the sidebar.
- The Affliction of Blindness, sermon with communion by Pastor Linda Rex, Grace Communion Nashville, Oct, 24, 2021–Proper 25, (Mark 10:46-52 NASB): https://youtu.be/JIy71eAQ3HA
- “The Hidden Glory”, sermon with communion for October 17, 2021–Proper 24 (Mark 10:35-45; Isaiah 53:4-12; Hebrews 5:1-10 NASB): https://youtu.be/671nXuHYLVg
- The Price We Won’t Pay, sermon with communion for October 10, 2021–Proper 23 (Mark 10:17-31 NASB; Amos 5:6-7, 10-15 NLT): https://youtu.be/YK3FfxXH5Ho
- “Receiving the Kingdom as a Child”, sermon with communion for Oct. 3, 2021–Proper 22 (Mark 10:2–16; Gen. 2:18–24 NASB): https://youtu.be/Q6HcUGNUAYw
GCNashville Facebook Group:
- Join our Facebook group to read our latest posts, find out information about church events, and to keep connected.
- Facebook Online Study group, with weekly readings from the lectionary and questions to answer and discuss.
Online Written Sermons:
- Our Life in the Trinity–weekly message based on the lectionary passages for the week.
- Access the week’s sample sermon in the GCI Equipper–this is the one for March 15th. Go to gci.org and look under the Resources tab to find the most recent GCI Equipper and sermon files.
Audio Sermon Files:
Other Video Resources:
- GCI’s Speaking of Life based on the lectionary passage for the week.
- GCI’s You’re Included videos of interviews with theologians providing greater in depth, thought-provoking conversation.
- The Surprising God Blog about Incarnational Trinitarian Theology which is produced by Ted Johnston and Grace Communion Seminary on behalf of GCI. Click here to access this blog: http://thesurprisinggodblog.gci.org/.