Here are some ways we can keep in touch with one another, pray together, listen to the Word of God, and continue to fellowship while we are unable to worship together in person. The Holy Spirit joins us together and makes us one–may we not allow any virus or any other hardship come between us!
- You may access the video of the November 22nd Christ the King sermon with communion, When Jesus Sorts the Flock (Matthew 25:31–46 NASB) by Pastor Linda by clicking here.
- You may access the video of the November 15th Proper 28 sermon with communion, Entrusted with God’s Grace (Matthew 25:14-30; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 NASB) by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/wRwD6IDesgU
- You may access the video of the November 8st Proper 27 sermon with communion, Counting on the Coming of Christ (Matthew 25:1-13; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 NASB) by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/mDEyyNxbgEE
- You may access the video of the November 1st All Saints sermon with communion, The Way of Humility and Service (Matthew 23:1-12 NASB) by Pastor Linda at: https://youtu.be/onh7dW6n0IY
- Join our Facebook group to read our latest posts, find out information about church events, and to keep connected.
- Facebook Online Study group, with weekly readings from the lectionary and questions to answer and discuss.
- Online Study, with weekly readings from the lectionary and questions to answer. If you are interested in participating in the online Zoom study on Sundays at 1:30 p.m., contact Pastor Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Written Sermons:
- Our Life in the Trinity–weekly message based on the lectionary passages for the week.
- Access the week’s sample sermon in the GCI Equipper–this is the one for March 15th. Go to gci.org and look under the Resources tab to find the most recent GCI Equipper and sermon files.
Audio Sermon Files:
Other Video Resources:
- GCI’s Speaking of Life based on the lectionary passage for the week.
- GCI’s You’re Included videos of interviews with theologians providing greater in depth, thought-provoking conversation.
- The Surprising God Blog about Incarnational Trinitarian Theology which is produced by Ted Johnston and Grace Communion Seminary on behalf of GCI. Click here to access this blog: http://thesurprisinggodblog.gci.org/.